Many of us think that there is some big secret to success or that it comes from being lucky.
This is a big misconception!
We think “It will never happen for me” or “I’ll never be good enough”
Here is something that could potentially change your life; Success requires two things, and you are in control of them both.
- Accepting and embracing failure
- Working hard
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”
You probably didn’t realize that anyone who has ever achieved anything has also failed many times.
Why? Because failure is what shows us what’s not working. It teaches us valuable lessons that lead to our success. They are the foundations to our success.
So, if you’re ready to be highly successful in your life, read these 24 quotes.
They will inspire you and show you that you can achieve anything – if you believe you can, work for it and get back up again every time you fall.
And remember, these quotes come from some of the most successful people that ever lived!
1. “The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.”
2. “The man who achieves makes many mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake of all – doing nothing.”
3. “Baby steps count, as long as you are going forward. You add them all up, and one day you look back and you’ll be surprised at where you might get to.”
4. “If you think you’re too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.”
5. “Failure is not to be feared. It is from failure that most growth comes.”
6. “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.”
7. “You can do anything if you have enthusiasm.”
8. “Success seems to be connected to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they never quit.”
John Willard Marriott
9. “Go as far as you can see; when you get there, you’ll be able to see farther.”
10. “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential…these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”
11. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.”
12. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.”
13. “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
14. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
15. “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.”
16. “It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.”
17. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
Robert F. Kennedy
18. “If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.”
19. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
20. “Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.”
21. “Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.”
22. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, only this time more wisely.”
23. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustrations were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.”
24. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failing is another steppingstone to greatness.”
Do you feel empowered? Do you believe you can do anything now? I know I do. These quotes show us that we can be successful, we just have to want it enough. As long as we keep trying and get up every time we fall, we will eventually succeed!
If there is something that you want to succeed at (maybe it’s a dream of yours), then keep working for it and believe that it will happen for you.