Does this sound familiar?
You feel like everyday is the same and you’re stuck in a job you don’t like?
Perhaps it feels like your life is on autopilot.
At moments you might even feel like you miss meaning in your life and perhaps a clear sense of purpose.
Am I right?
Well, sometimes all you need are a few inspiring wise words that will give you a new perspective on life
That’s why Chantalle and I have asked our readers to share their favourite quote with us. These quotes are full of wisdom and they will inspire you .
Here they are…
1. “Imagination is everything, it is the preview of life’s coming attractions” – Albert Einstein
John Urrea from the USA
2. “Don’t die with your music still in you” – Dr Wayne Dyer
Candyl C. Mendoza from the Philippines
3. “The Retinue plays the King” – Russian quote
Olya from Russia
4. “If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it. If you do not ask, the answer is always – No. If you do not step forward you will always be in the same place” Nora Roberts
Sharon Singh from the islands of Fiji
5. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far” – Swami Vivekananda
Deepa from India.
6. “Be happy with what you’ve got instead of being unhappy with what you don’t have.” – Unknown
Johanna Rediers from Belgium
7. “You were put on this earth to achieve your great self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously” – Dr. Steve Maraboli
Chantal Al Akkary from Lebanon
8. “think simple, talk less, and do more” – Unknown
S.a.m. Rilwan from Sri Lanka
9. “You have shown how low you can get when you fell, show us how high you can get by rising” – My Father
Mack Ernest from Ghana.
10. “If you’re going through hell, keep going” – Winston Churchill
Jelena Rakic from Serbia.
11. “Live, laugh, and dream to the fullest” – Unknown
Ellen from South Africa
12. “Worrying is praying for what you don’t want” – Unknown
Vincent from the USA
13. “Keep calm and be wise.” – Unknown
14. “In a day, when you don’t come across any problem, you can be sure that you’re traveling in a wrong path.” – Swami Vivekananda
Kaushalya Mandaliya from India
15. “Live the way you want and believe in what you want and never let anyone make you think any different. The one in control of your life is you.” Nishan Panwar
Robin Pringle from the USA
16. “She thought she could so she did.” – Unknown
Cheryl C. from the USA
17. “What if I fall? Oh Darling, but what if you fly?” What if I fly, what chance will I take someday where I will fly?” – Family quote
Cheryl C. from the USA
18. “When you know what you want, and want it badly enough, you find a way to get it.” Jim Rohn
Amalia Cal from the Phillipines
What is your favourite quote?
Those were pretty inspiring quotes, right?
Please feel free to share your favourite quote with us in the comment section down below.